We aim to provide an excellent service to colleges and other organisations offering LASER validated Access Diplomas. If we fall below your expectations in any respect please do let us know.
The office opening hours are, Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 4.30pm and Friday 8.30am to 4.00pm. Our main telephone number is 01227 949817. If we are on other calls you may get our answer phone. Do leave a message and we will get back to you, or email us on email@example.com.
For Access Providers our offer includes:
- A flexible framework for the design of Access Diplomas to enable you to meet the needs of your students
- An Access Development Manager available to support your Access curriculum development needs.
- A dedicated Access customer support team based in our Canterbury office.
- An Access Quality Manager with responsibility for raising quality and standards across all of our Access centres.
- Regular Access News and Updates highlighting current issues.
- Termly Access Practitioner Group Meetings where tutors and staff get together at convenient locations across the region to discuss topical issues.
- Annual Access Conference/event with keynote speakers, relevant and useful seminars and the opportunity to meet Access staff and HE staff from across the region.
Resources for Access Providers