LASER and Access to HE in the South East Region
There are 34 colleges and other centres providing LASER validated Access Diplomas in and around the south east and each year almost 4,000 students register on these courses. We work closely with the admissions departments of universities in the region to support Access as a recognised progression route into degree courses.
Our services include:
- Annual Access Conference/Event
- A range of briefings, information leaflets and e-publications to support tutors
- A dedicated Access to HE Team
- An Access results service for universities
- A forum for sharing Access related admissions issues
- Annual prizes for ‘outstanding commitment’ and ‘outstanding achievement’
For information on setting up Access provision or becoming a LASER approved Access centre please contact us.
Links to relevant agencies for further Access information
The links on this section contain further useful information relating to Access programmes and higher education.
The central body responsible for co-ordinating the applications process for higher education institutions.
The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education
The agency responsible for assuring the quality of the Access to HE Framework which guarantees the standards of Access to HE programmes. You can use this site if you are a student, Access Tutor or HE Admissions Tutor to discover more about Access to HE Diplomas. There is also a searchable online database of Access courses.