Festive Holiday Closures
Our offices will be closed from 5:00pm on Thursday 22 December 2016, re-opening at 9:00am on Wednesday 4 January 2017.
If you are planning to deliver any APLH courses in December/early January, please note the following – no exceptions can be made to these deadlines:
- Thursday 15 December – last date for you to register APLH courses which start on/between Thursday 22 December and Sunday 8 January.
- Friday 16 December – last date for LASER to receive APLH papers for marking and certification before January.
- Emergency telephone number only for use if you are running an APLH course whilst the office is closed, and have an emergency you need to tell us about – 01932 578242 (no other issues can be dealt with on this number).
- If you try to register an APLH course after 15 December until 4 January, you will not be able to upload any examination papers, and the run will not be accepted by the LASER office.
- Any APLH examination papers not received in the LASER office by 16 December will not be marked and certificated until January.
Laser Learning Awards develops, accredits and quality assures courses and qualifications at all levels of education and training. Our products, services and training offer you flexible solutions for your organisation’s requirements, backed up by exceptional customer service.
We provide support for a complete and cost effective accreditation service, including curriculum and course development, qualifications advice and administrative support for learner registrations and achievement, including certification.
LASER is approved by Ofqual to offer qualifications in the QCF and approved by the Security Industry Authority (SIA) to offer licence-linked security qualifications as Trident Awards.
LASER is also licensed by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education to award the Access to HE Diploma.