For HE Staff
Access Diploma specification
This page is for colleagues in higher education who need to know more about Access to Higher Education Diplomas and is especially designed to provide information for those involved in the undergraduate admissions process.
Access students bring a wealth of experience and commitment to their studies at degree level. For some courses such as vocational programmes in teaching, nursing and social work, their life experience gives them insights and understandings not usually found in a younger student. Once at university ex-Access students frequently support younger students as well as bringing a breadth and balance to the student profile on degree courses.
We offer for HEIs:
- End of year Access results service for universities
- A ‘virtual Access to HE network’ for admission and other HE staff
- Newsletter, briefings and updates on Access to HE for admission staff in HEIs
- Response to queries re Access student applications from experienced LASER staff
- Invitations to attend consultations and other meetings with Access practitioners
Documents for Download
|Access to HE Diploma, QAA Toolkit for admissions staff|
|Access to HE Diploma, QAA Toolkit Presentation|