How to Become a Recognised Centre
To become a LASER Recognised Centre please follow the steps below:
2. We will email you a centre recognition pack which contains the following:
- Application Form*
- Guidance for Centres
- Centre Recognition Agreement*
- Financial Letter Request
*You need to complete, sign and post the centre recognition application form and agreement to us.
3. Ensure that the financial letter is signed by your nominated finance contact on the Centre Recognition From. Once the paperwork is received an invoice will be raised. When the invoice is paid you will be allocated a named LASER contact.
4. Your LASER contact will organise a meeting to discuss your needs, complete the rest of the paperwork and go through the quality process and procedures. They will also assist you in setting up any courses you require with a new course notification form.
5. We will post you your welcome pack.
6. Your courses will be set up you will be able to register your learners.
If you wish to use the LASER logo you will need to complete a request form. Please include all details of where you wish to use the logo and associated text.
If any LASER approved centre withdraws from offering LASER qualifications, or centre approval in general (whether voluntary or not), they will be required to co-operate fully with any actions requested by LASER to protect the interests of learners. This will include returning their LASER centre approval certificate, and may include providing learners’ contact details in order for LASER to deliver outstanding certificates directly to learners.